The first time I’ve reblogged someone’s original prose. This was worth it.
Sometimes when i sit on the bus i like to think about the contrast of the sweet, subtle, flowing notes and the rustic voices of my music to the hard, broken, stuck and the illiterate voices of the town outside.
It’s like beautiful mud or ugly flowers. Sometimes i find that the contrast is so big…
- romilatravelstheworld likes this
- rosiethewriter likes this
- thegreatestactor likes this
- spsom likes this
- buddharocks said: Reblogged!
- buddharocks reblogged this from mymindbabble and added:
- buddharocks likes this
- leaveyouapen likes this
- mymindbabble posted this